Image Map

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Finally.....NEW PRODUCTS!

I know, I know. It's been a while. It's taken me to the 12th week of school to find the time to get inspired again. If you're school or district is anything like mine, at the beginning of the year you focus on introducing or reviewing types of sentences and parts of speech. As I've been reviewing sentences and nouns & verbs with my class I realized I had not made my own set of Adjective and Adverb task cards. Then I decided I needed to make an entire Parts of Speech Task Card bundle.

So I did. And then I decided to put most of my products that have to do with the parts of speech on sale until Monday night! I'm talking nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns, and prepositions TASK CARDS! If you buy the bundle you get 7 sets for only $4.80, individual sets are 80 cents each. Happy Sunday night and Monday :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You love me!