Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

December CURRENTLY

I'm linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the December CURRENTLY: 


Listening: I am slowly transitioning into my fiance's house full time. We are still working out comprises, especially when it comes to the TV. I do love the Simpsons. But I'm pretty sure a rerun of the Real Housewives of Atlanta is on right now. 

I think the rest are pretty self explanatory. I'm planning a wedding, therefore I need more money, but really- who doesn't? And in the last two years I've gotten really, really lazy. A housekeeper who came daily would be ideal. 3 times a week would ok. One day. 

And Thanksgiving is over. My mom's side of the family always come to my parent's house. One year they had something like 60 people at the house for Thanksgiving. It's a lot smaller now, but we still get 20-30 people. 

I can't wait until Christmas!!! These next three days are just going to fly by! Right?!?!?!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

You love me!