Image Map

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Optimum Organization Linky Party



So this is my first Linky Party and I can't figure out how to post the Graphic showing the Linky Party...So just do me a favor and pretend like I posted the cool graphic, and then go here to see the linky party:


 http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2013/06/optimum-organization-i-feel-like-new.html

***UPDATE*** I figured out how to get the graphic....


 Ok so it's all about getting organized! I am addicted to clear tubs or clear shoe boxes for all of my organizing needs. In a previous post you will see a photo of how I organized all of my activities/games/task cards/etc. this year. I got the idea from Pinterest, you print out labels on pretty paper and put it at the front of the clear box and then the label looks all cute and you look all organized! I organized everything by objective, and then once you open the box the sets are in their own plastic baggie.

 I don't save physical copies of the original game, I only save electronic copies (in multiple places such as my work laptop, personal laptop, and flash drive) just in case something crashes I still have back up.

Once I figure out how, I will post my file with the labels I made that y'all can download if you want to use it!

If you know how to link up the graphic for the Linky Party feel free to let me know! I'd really appreciate it!

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I am also addicted to plastic shoe boxes(I wonder if there is a support group? LOL). To link up the graphic is super easy in Blogger - you can cut and paste the pic then add a link to it with the linky button. You could also right click on the picture and save as a jpg and add it the way you add pics. :) Hope that helps!

Kristen said...

Thanks for linking up with us! I use clear tubs too--I love how you can change the look so easily but just changing the label!

I think your link may have a little mistake because it doesn't link right up to your blog. I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't miss any visits to your blog!! You should be able to edit the link you put in, please let me know if you have any questions I would be happy to help! :)

The Educated Crown said...

Thanks! I just got a Mac Book Pro and am having a hard time figuring out how to do stuff. I don't know how, but I managed to get the graphic on my blog! I can't right click and save like on a PC, but somehow I got the graphic lol

The Educated Crown said...

Thank you! I fixed the link!!! WHen I have more time I'm going to watch some of your tutorials on how to do stuff!

Anonymous said...

I am moving into a new classroom that has TONS of storage space, so I might actually be able to give up some of plastic tubs... OH MY...not sure I can do it!

BUT it will be nice to have a place for everything!!

Good luck with your blogging venture!

If you need any help, let me know!

Carmen Zeisler

Exploring Elementary
Fourth Grade

Anonymous said...

I am a HUGE fan of the plastic shoe boxes to store stuff in. Mine have just become a dumping ground these past couple of years, so maybe this summer (when I move all of my stuff to my new classroom..sigh) I will revamp my boxes to SUPER cute!!! Thanks for the ideas!

Erin
brummettmath.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for linking up! I love clear tubs, too! Can't get enough :) Kristen's tutorials are awesome!!!
Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

Erin said...

Just stopped by through the Linky Party :) I too am a plastic shoe box addict! I'm new to the blogging world as well. It can be frustrating at times when you don't know the tricks of the trade, but it's a whole lot of fun at the same time!
Erin
Short and Sassy Teacher

Courtney said...

Clear storage is awesome! I'm much more likely to use it if I can see whats in there!
~Courtney
Polka Dot Lesson Plans

iTeach 2nd said...

Vanessa, I love the plastic shoe boxes also! I'm your newest follower! I look forward to reading more from you.

Ruby said...


It's also good to think of the worst-case scenario sometimes, as it allows you to prepare yourself in case such incidents occur in real life. Whether you admit or not, you have files that will make you feel huffy when you lose them. So it's important that you backup them for safety purposes. With that, you won't feel sorry for yourself if something bad happens with your laptop or computer.

Ruby Badcoe @ Williams Data Management

Post a Comment

You love me!