Image Map

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Two for Tuesday- 50% off sale!


So sad but true...which is why I want to start participating in Two for Tuesday every Tuesday! I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune. 


This means I put TWO of my Teachers Pay Teachers bundles on sale for 50% off! 

The first bundle I am putting sale is my Parts of Speech Task Cards bundle. It is normally $6, but it is only $3 for a limited time! You get 173 task cards covering 6 types of speech, plus an answer key to go with each set. Ideal for students first grade and up to reinforce identifying a specific part of speech in a simple sentence. Everything can be printed in color or black and white. I recommend printing on card stock and laminating for durability. Great for SCOOT, small group, work stations, review, etc. 
This bundle includes: 
24 basic nouns, common & proper nouns
24 action verbs, and past, present, and future verbs
24 adjectives
24 adverbs
24 pronouns
29 prepositions
24 mixed practice (nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs)

The second bundle I am putting on sale is my Prefixes Bundle. It is normally $10, but now it is just $5! It contains a plethora of printables and activities covering dis, mis, pre, re, and un. I used in my second grade class, but can be used with first graders learning about prefixes, and older students to reinforce vocabulary skills. Also contains quizzes and answer keys! 

Happy Tuesday! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You love me!