Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

Winners & FREE product!



Thank you to everyone who successfully made the switch over to Bloglovin'. I have contacted the two winners above- Tessa & Breanne. I don't know about y'all but I do like using Bloglovin' because it organizes all the blogs I read onto one page, showing the ones that have recent posts that I haven't read yet. I think it's pretty convenient! 


That pink & white chevron pattern there? Yeah, I made it! And I put it on my TpT store with two other chevron patterns for FREE! I can't say I did it all by myself though- I googled and boom- found this awesome blog to walk me through it! If you download it (FOR FREE!) please provide some feedback, either here or on my TpT store. I want to make more, but want to make sure what I've done so far is working for everyone. 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

You love me!